Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Windows Phone 8 Can't Download Apps My Family






I have an issue with my first windows phone device. when trying to download an app from the marketplace i get this message: the my family settings for your account prevent you from downloading this item.. This is a personal blog which have the purpose to help the windows phone 8 users to solved the most common problems using their phones. i would like more and more people contribute to make this page more rich of contents and effective, so please write possible suggestions in order to improve this blog.. At the moment, i can't download apps onto my phone. i'll be 18 next week, and my mom got me the new nokia 920, but every time i try to download apps it says a parent needs to add me to my family..





Love_Zodiac_Profile | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store ...


Love_zodiac_profile | windows phone apps+games store



My family setup needed can't download any software fixed how to fix windows phone wont download apps and pending100 (windows, xbox) family account for parental controls and. Instantly download apps for your windows phone to your smartphone. browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews and compare ratings.. Download apps for your windows phone instantly to your smartphone. browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings..



windows phone 8 can't download apps my family

visit link reference